Ensure you are ready for the new era of food regulation
Changes are coming to the Nutrition Facts Table and Front-of-pack labelling, and previously unregistered sectors will be forced to comply. Plus, the definition of organic, rules governing animal feed and transport, and import/export requirements are changing. Be prepared!
Source 10 Actionable Ideas to Prepare your Business:
- 3 Labelling Initiatives: Clarify how the changes impact you
- SFCA & FSMA: Understand their similarities and differences
- Natural Health Products: CFIA guidance on what ‘natural’ means
- Previously Unregistered Sectors: Get ready for compliance
- Organics Definition: Discover how ‘organic’ will be defined in the future
- Traceability: Work with your suppliers to meet standards requirements
- Consumer Education: Help customers interpret new labelling information
- Import/Export: Overcome barriers to growth
- Certification: Get certified to improve your compliance
- Animal Feed & Transport: Future regulations governing your supply chain
See the topics up for discussion. Don’t miss out! Download the brochure now by completing the form.